Leveraging Specialist Supplier Expertise
ThinkingSafe software products are also available “as a service” through our Hybrid Cloud Services Platform, which supports:
• Recovery Shield as a Service
• Information Shield as a Service
• Personnel Shield. as a Service
The cloud service platform is designed to support rapid deployment of validated data protection services, which leverage our supplier expertise and infrastructure to deliver the services more quickly and cost-effectively than would otherwise be possible.
Our hybrid cloud services provide the perfect combination of cloud appliances deployed on company premises and security hardened data centre modules within commercial data centres, all managed from our Security Operations Centre, allowing our Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to support users and equipment across all company locations, including supporting mobile users and equipment.
Regulated companies may be asked to demonstrate Data Integrity, Availability and Confidentiality by regulatory auditors, supported by validation documentation and a robust risk assessment.
Our Hybrid Cloud Services provide four important assurances to the regulator:
1. Regulated company data is encrypted and stored in multiple data centres by the cloud service provider in accordance with contractually agreed policies – ensuring that data cannot be deleted, corrupted, or compromised by anyone within the business
2. Regulated company data is also encrypted and stored on company premises – ensuring that it cannot be deleted, corrupted, or compromised by anyone within the service provider
3. Regulated company data is fully audited including complete version history, which is maintained in multiple independent locations, ensuring the data can be verified, and cannot be subsequently repudiated.
4. Encryption keys are only available to users that have been explicitly authorised to access the data, so confidentiality of all regulated company data is rigorously maintained.
Our Hybrid Cloud Services are managed by specialist teams, who have proven expertise delivering Secure Data Protection Services for over 15 years, and have been security cleared for access to government and regulated company information.